ThingsCon Amsterdam combined 15 main stage talks with 26 workshops and a student competition. So many interesting sessions and talks, and such energy within the community! Wonderful keynotes by Scott Jenson of Google on the design principles that are making the IoT possible, and by designer and artist Tobias Revell on magic in his talk Arrational Machines.
More goodness by Rob van Kranenburg, Jasmina Tesanovic, Ugo Vallauri, Iohanna Nicenboim, Ewout Karel, Nazli Cila, Bart Ahsmann, Alexandra Deschamp-Sonsino, Wienke Giezeman, Marcel Schouwenaar, and Iskander Smit.
We are delighted that you can now find video recordings of all main stage talks as well as the talent night online. In addition, many speakers were interviewed on video thanks to our friends of Fast Moving Targets and Info.nl. You can find these interviews in this YouTube playlist. And for diehard ThingsCon fans, we also have lots of pictures.
Who wrote about ThingsCon so far? Reports!
As Alexandra urged us in her closing words – let’s not just exchange our ideas while at an event. Let’s write them down, and share them with the world. The first reports came in already.
- Simon Höher of ThingsCon Berlin: Looking back on ThingsCon Amsterdam
- Martijn de Waal,
Towards a Citizen’s Centered IoT
- Dries De Roeck, Dream here, ThingsCon Amsterdam thoughts
- Heise Online (in German), Fur ein verantwortungsvolles Internet of Things
- Focus Online (in German), Headset für Blinde hilft bei Straßenüberquerung
- Thomas Amberg, Report of IoT Mark workshop
- Team Clay: Insights from the IoT for the home workshop
- And there is the Storify selection of social media thoughts
We try to collect all reports. Let us know if we missed something!